Monday 5 February 2024

Bumps, Lumps & Mrs Google

Today has been a voyage of discovery before the actual junket begins...Having found a protruding hard lump on the back of my heel, my personal physician of the Google era has diagnosed me as having a high instep and casually enlightened me with the information after a swift 'tinternet' search that I do in fact walk funny!....Which fits spiffingly with her diagnosis of my foot ailment! What did we do before Google eh?

The excitement of my travels has not been dampened by Mrs B's summary diagnosis and on a lighter note I only have one remaining space on my new Tanzania tour and my bag is almost full for Argentina. 

My guide has been in touch again today and the news remains positive on the Hooded Grebe, and I am sincerely hoping that my walking funny will not detract from my views of this amazing bird..!

Just thought i'd post a random photo of this pair of Cape Rockjumpers from a previous visit to South Africa as i'm arranging a full-on birding tour there for 2025!



No comments:

Post a Comment